James heads our busy Accounts Department, and has over fourteen years experience in Legal Accounting. James completed his Professional Accountancy Course AAT in 2003 at London College of Accountancy, he achieved his BSC (Hons) in Accounting at London Southbank University in 2005. James completed his Masters degree in Financial Management at the University of East London.
James was elected as a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians in 2003 and as a fellow in 2008. He is also a member of the Institute of Legal Cashiers and Administrators.
In his spare time James enjoys playing the keyboard or video games.
Areas of Practice
- London Southbank University – 2005
- Major: BSc (Hons) Accounting
- Association of Accounting Technicians, London
- Major: Fellow Member
- London College of Accountancy – 2003
- AAT – Distinction
- University of East London – 2012
- Msc: Financial Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association of Accounting Technicians: Fellow Member
- Institute of Legal Cashiers and Administrators
Past Employment Positions
- A.P Law Solicitors, Assistant Accountant, 2001 – 2006