Charlotte is a founding member of Hubbard Pegman & Whitney LLP. Having qualified in 1995, Charlotte is an experienced and versatile litigator. She has been a member of the Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel for many years and also the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. Charlotte acts in high value, complex personal injury work and has significant experience running psychiatric claims.
Charlotte’s litigation casework also covers contentious probate work and Inheritance Act disputes of a high value nature.
Charlotte acts for a wide range of clients, including private individuals and trustees. Much of Charlotte’s work involves a vulnerable party whether acting for or against someone with capacity issues.
Outside of work, Charlotte is interested in the arts including music and musical events. Charlotte works with local art projects as a representative of the firm.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Contentious probate and Inheritance Act disputes
- Court of Protection work
- The College of Law, Chester, England
- University of Birmingham School of Law, Edgbaston, United Kingdom
- LL.B. – 1991
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Law Society of England and Wales member 1995 – present
- Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
Past Employment Positions
- Glenisters, Partner