Outi is a founding Member of Hubbard Pegman and Whitney LLP. She is also the firm’s Senior Partner. Born in Finland, Outi Hubbard came to England in 1979. After qualifying as a nurse and a midwife Outi worked as a midwife in Ealing for a year. Outi then read economics and law at Brunel University and qualified as a Solicitor in 1993. Outi worked for Glenisters after qualifying and then took a career break during which time she worked as a volunteer solicitor for the Terrence Higgins Trust making wills and powers of attorney.
Specialising in Wills and Probate and Lasting Powers of Attorney, Outi is a member of the Law Society Probate Section. She has given talks on Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney for the Finn Guild and the Finnish Church and has acted in Estates where the deceased was originally from Finland. Outi is bilingual, fluent in Finnish and English.
Outi also acts as a Court appointed deputy and an attorney and as a trustee.
Outi is a passionate listener of BBC Radio 4.
Areas of Practice
- Wills & Probate
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Brunel University Faculty of Law, Uxbridge, England – 1993
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society Probate Section, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Glenisters Solicitors, Partner, 2001 – 2007
- Glenisters Solicitors, Assistant Solicitor, 2000 – 2001
- Glenisters Solicitors, Assistant Solicitor, 1995 – 1996