In divorce proceedings, those who make overly ambitious financial claims or fail to enter into reasonable negotiations are highly likely to end up worse off. The point was powerfully made...Continue reading
We are looking for a motivated, professional, organised individual for a role in our busy property department.
The successful candidate will work full-time from 9.30 am – 5.30 pm and will work closely with lawyers dealing with all aspects of residential and commercial conveyancing.
Start Date: As soon as possible
In order to meet the role requirements candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A good level of IT literacy
- An interest in property law
- A friendly and pleasant style of communication
- Well organised time keeping and document management
- Good written language skills
- Willingness to work in a team
The role is office based but may require flexible home working from time to time. The role may be more attractive to individuals living in or within easy access to Hammersmith W6
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com