Compensation for Injured People
If you were injured because of another person’s negligence, you are likely to be worried about numerous things. How much will it cost to receive the treatment you need? Will your solicitor be able to recover money for you? How long will it take for your injuries to heal?
At Hubbard Pegman & Whitney LLP, we listen to our clients’ stories and provide sound advice about what to expect throughout the legal procedure. Charlotte Pegman runs this department and all lawyers in this department are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. Charlotte is an accredited member of the Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel.
Catastrophic and devastating injuries, such as brain injuries and spinal cord injuries, can occur almost anywhere. Whether you were injured in a road traffic accident, a sports setting or at work, it is important to have an experienced, specialized lawyer looking out for you. Our Hammersmith personal injury solicitors represent individuals in a variety of areas, including:
- Injuries to children: Injuries to children are often very distressing. We represent the families of many such children. All cases require court approval or an Infant Settlement Hearing. We put the children’s rights first to achieve this.
- Injuries to prison officers: Prison officers work with high-risk individuals, and they do not always receive the training they need to work without getting hurt. Whether you were assaulted by an inmate because there were insufficient officers working, or if you did not have the training you needed to defend yourself, we can help.
- Sky diving accidents: Sky diving is a popular sport for people who love adrenaline rushes. However, because of the high risks involved, it is easy for people to suffer serious injuries. If you were injured because you did not receive the proper instruction, we can help hold the negligent party accountable.
- Football injuries: When players are in the middle of a football game, their mind is on the other players, the ball and the strategies of the game. They should not need to worry about potholes in the pitch. If you were injured because of a poorly maintained football pitch, or if you were injured in a fight with another player when the referee failed to get involved, we can help you receive the compensation you need.
- Accidents at work: We represent mechanics who were injured because of poorly maintained equipment. There are numerous health and safety standards for individuals who do car repair work, and many smaller garages fail to meet the necessary standards to keep their workers safe.
Contact West London Accident Solicitors
We are always happy to discuss any claim with you. During the initial interview, we will discuss the various funding options with you, including ‘No Win No Fee’Conditional Fee Agreements, Legal Expenses Insurance and Private Funding. Please visit our Personal Injury Website which can be found at www.hpwpisols.co.uk or by following the link on our Homepage. Learn more by contacting us online or calling us on Freephone 0808 231 7037.
“I am very pleased with the service I received from Hubbard Pegman & Whitney. I do not live in the UK and despite certain issues with the language, the Solicitor dealing with my case helped me in obtaining satisfactory compensation for a Road Traffic Accident. I found all the employees of this firm who I had dealings with to be competent, as evidenced by the results in my case. I was able to contact the solicitor conducting my case without reservations and he was always quick to respond to telephone calls, letters and emails. Moreover, I was informed of the action taken at every stage of the case. I would highly recommend the service provided by Hubbard Pegman & Whitney.”
“I would like to thank all the staff, everyone was very friendly and helpful and a great job done by all”
“Now we are at the end I can look back and see what a struggle it was. Thank you for your valuable help.”
“Thank you so much for all the hard work and advice with the case, and all the laughs we have had. We think you have been great and it has been a pleasure getting to know you. Thank you!”
“I would like to reassure you that my comments on the good job done by you are not exaggerated- your professionalism is highly appreciated.”
“Having to deal with solicitors in UK turned out not to be difficult at all. I was afraid that I won’t be able to understand the legal language but HPW provided me with an excellent help of interpreter who kept me informed and up to date at all times. The whole experience with HPW was educating and despite the fact that it took quite a long time the final outcome was exactly as I expected. I would definitely recommend HPW Hammersmith Solicitors to anybody who is looking for PI lawyers to gain a fair compensation.”
“HPW have been excellent in securing a successful outcome to my case. From start to finish they were professional and thorough, they worked with me to achieve my aims and at all times they acted in my best interest. I cannot recommend HPW highly enough and I would like to thank the whole team for their hard work.”
“I would like to thank Charlotte and the rest of the HPW team for their continued support throughout the entirety of the case. They have been extremely understanding and diligent in what have been some difficult circumstances.”