Personal Injury Services Department
At Hubbard Pegman & Whitney, LLP, we are more than personal injury specialists. Our lawyers are also specialists in a range of services many of our clients need for their personal injury matters. We are a one-stop shop with a personal touch.
When personal injury or a workplace injury strikes, a list of concerns without easy answers can arise, bringing forward issues barely even considered before. We help our clients find answers, and we craft solutions with the following vital services.
Professional Personal Injury Department Services
- Specialist Care Services: This comes down to funding. We advise our clients and represent their interests in regard to the precise responsibilities of local authorities or the National Health Service (NHS), in addition to any award of compensation received.
- Property Services: We assist with property sales and purchases in addition to property adaptations for our disabled clients.
- Mental Capacity Service: We advise on and draft lasting powers of attorney, allowing clients to nominate someone else as an attorney to deal with their affairs if they become mentally incapable. We also make applications to the Court of Protection for deputyship if our clients are unable to grant lasting powers of attorney.
- Trust Administration: We assist and advise clients in establishing a compensation protection trust, which can safeguard funds awarded in an injury case. We advise trustees in carrying out duties, and we ensure smooth and efficient handling of trust administration.
- Living Wills: We draft living wills, putting our clients’ wishes concerning medical treatment in a formal legal document. When people are disabled or have suffered serious injury, a living will is invaluable.
We take care of all legal issues while collaborating and advising on financial and health issues.
Life is full of uncertainties. We establish trust with our clients and act with dependability. Our London trust administration solicitors have more than 40 years of combined experience serving the needs and goals of clients with precision and care.
Personal Injury Lawyers serving Hammersmith, Watford, London, England and Wales
During the assessment, we will discuss the various funding options with you, including:
- “No Win, No Fee” Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA)
- Legal Expenses Insurance
- Public Funding
- Private Funding, in some cases