Lasting powers of attorney (LPAs) enable thousands of vulnerable people to have their financial and other affairs managed by others whom they trust. However, as a High Court case showed,...Continue reading
We are pleased to be able to return to meeting our clients face-to-face. To help us keep everybody safe we would ask you to please read this guide which sets out our protocol.
- Please do not arrive early for your meeting. You will be asked to wait outside until the meeting is ready to start
- Please do not bring additional people to the meeting as they will not be allowed to wait inside
- We will ask you to wear a face covering whilst in our office
- We will ask you to make use of our hand sanitizing products
- We will not be able to offer you refreshments
- We will not be allowing visitors to make use of toilet facilities
Meeting away from the office
If your meeting is due to take place out of the office, our staff will wear face coverings and will ask that you do the same. Staff may also want to run through with you the ergonomics of the meeting venue in advance of the meeting.
Thank you for your cooperation.