Buying and selling a home is one of the most important financial steps you will take in your life.

If you will be involved in a residential conveyancing transaction, it is important to work with an experienced and knowledgeable residential conveyancing solicitor. At Hubbard Pegman & Whitney LLP, we understand that the conveyancing procedure can be quite daunting. We pride ourselves in being patient, understanding and informative from start to finish.

General Representation in Purchasing and Selling

Our property team offers professional, personal and friendly service, allowing you to leave everything in our capable hands. We have in-depth knowledge and expertise, and we use cutting-edge technology systems. We represent individuals in a range of residential matters, including:

  • New build conveyancing
  • Shared ownership
  • Right to buy
  • Transfer of equity
  • Remortgage
  • Staircasing
  • Sale & Purchase of Leasehold
  • Sale & Purchase of Freehold
  • Lease Extension,
  • Freehold Acquisition by Lessees
  • Sale of Freehold Reversion

Your purchase or sale will be handled carefully and efficiently. We explain the legal jargon in plain English to ensure that you understand the entire process. The tailored service you receive from our firm is second to none.

Residential property services in other languages

Members of our team are able to offer residential property services in a number of other languages.

Peter Augustine:

  • Hindi
  • Malayalam

Gurpal Soni:

  • Hindi
  • Punjabi

Contact an Experienced Chiswick Property Purchase and Sale Solicitor

Buying and selling a home can be a very stressful, emotional and traumatic time, in particular for first-time buyers. We can make the process move as efficiently as possible. Whether you are buying, selling or leasing, we can provide the legal support you need. Arrange a short initial telephone assessment to learn more about the representation we provide. Peter Augustine works closely with Gurpal Soni to help clients work through the process of residential conveyancing.

For further advice, please contact Peter Augustine on or get in touch using our simple contact form.


    Get in touch

    Discuss your situation with an experienced Solicitor by filling out the form below or by ringing us on 0208 735 9770.

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.